We help learners improve their academic performance from Grade 1 -12
We offer personalized learning
Online and face -to-face services
How it works
- Create a Gmail address for the learner
- Accept Google Classroom invitation from eThuta
- The device must support Google Jamboard, Google Meet and Classroom
- Learner must be in a quiet area or room
Face -to-Face Services
- If sessions are at home, provide us with the address & key person to receive a tutor.
- Parent should provide the scope of work per subject three (3) days before the session via google classroom or WhatsApp.
- Communication is via email, WhatsApp & Google Classroom.
- Make sure you accept the Google classroom invitation from eThuta. Feedback is posted in google classroom by the tutor after every session.
- Cancellation of the session should be made 24 hours before the session.
This approach is weaved into our tutoring, interaction with all learners & training of tutors with different professions and skills.
Tutors with different profession
We are looking for talented and qualified individuals to join our team as part-time tutors. As a tutor, you will have the opportunity to help students achieve their academic goals and make a positive impact on their lives. We welcome applications from second-year university students, recent graduates, and working professionals with expertise in specific subjects.
Take the first step toward joining our team. Fill out the application form today.
Chauke, M R
My son Lwazi started attending eThuta, 2015. It was the best decision I ever made for my son. He wasn’t doing well, the tutors at eThuta are very patient and took the time to get to know my son for who he is.
I strongly recommend eThuta to parents looking for a safe, caring, tutoring environment for their child.
We had lost all hope and we were told that our daughter belongs in an LSEN school (Learners with Special Educational Needs). She couldn't read, her marks dropped, her handwriting was not improving until she joined eThuta. Today she is in Grade 5 and doing exceptionally well.
The support is amazing, the staff is wonderful, the journey has been fruitful and continues to be.
The eThuta learning center has helped my child academically, my child was attending the normal school throughout until grade 7 however he had challenges that were not simple to address, and his grades were average. The self-confidence he portrays and the character of doing things by himself are good.
The Environment and methods used have a positive impact on my child which also spread to other aspects of his life.